Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Maurfus just dont like things done with a motive in mind.
If the objective is gone, same goes for the reason to act.
Maurfus like it simpler.
Do it cos you want to.
Why should it stop cos the objective is gone?
But apparently, that's how things work these days.
Me?
I guess I still view that things work because of motives, thought Maurfus felt that's not how the world should work on.
Me?
I'm surprised that a person who bearly(opps..i meant barely) knows me well, affirms me as something more than a friend!
ME?
I refused to believe that someone tried to get close without a motive.
Hmm..passerby? Yeah, if I continue to be so cold to everyone i met.
I almost thought Ouch! strike a similarity to crapping mate. Well, not in terms of looks but actions. Been some time since someone asked if i wanted anything when they head abroad. Such a nice gesture.
And a second postcard from abroad was nice too, though i didnt mention it.
Despite not snowing here, it's still damn cold!!Geex..
I'm cluttered in thick cotton cardigans everynow and then.
But yeah, nothing beats seeing snow. I wonder when i'll be able to see it for myself.
You dont have to follow the norm every time
You'll be surprised at the instants how little twists you introduce in your lives delight you!
Just a random thought .. cos I seriously thought so when i munch on a teriyaki burger which I havent munch on since donkey days ago that i told myself i wanted a Apple burger everytime i entered e store.
Seriously, what's up with Apple burger these days? The sauce is seriously miserable.
I was half suspecting it already. Cos there's just no way that e prices can be slashed by half. There's nothing as a good deal that easily, if so, there's no need for washing powders in this world.
Mind me, i just side-tracked a huge deal.
Skeptical again. I just felt that things aint that simple every time round. Just like when sales promotor claims e wonders that their products can do. OMG.. to e extent of saving e need to pop some washing powder in as well?
Day 2 for you? I wonder how's your holidays coming along? Probably you've visited e river, took a ride on a junk.
If the objective is gone, same goes for the reason to act.
Maurfus like it simpler.
Do it cos you want to.
Why should it stop cos the objective is gone?
But apparently, that's how things work these days.
Me?
I guess I still view that things work because of motives, thought Maurfus felt that's not how the world should work on.
Me?
I'm surprised that a person who bearly(opps..i meant barely) knows me well, affirms me as something more than a friend!
ME?
I refused to believe that someone tried to get close without a motive.
Hmm..passerby? Yeah, if I continue to be so cold to everyone i met.
I almost thought Ouch! strike a similarity to crapping mate. Well, not in terms of looks but actions. Been some time since someone asked if i wanted anything when they head abroad. Such a nice gesture.
And a second postcard from abroad was nice too, though i didnt mention it.
Despite not snowing here, it's still damn cold!!Geex..
I'm cluttered in thick cotton cardigans everynow and then.
But yeah, nothing beats seeing snow. I wonder when i'll be able to see it for myself.
You dont have to follow the norm every time
You'll be surprised at the instants how little twists you introduce in your lives delight you!
Just a random thought .. cos I seriously thought so when i munch on a teriyaki burger which I havent munch on since donkey days ago that i told myself i wanted a Apple burger everytime i entered e store.
Seriously, what's up with Apple burger these days? The sauce is seriously miserable.
I was half suspecting it already. Cos there's just no way that e prices can be slashed by half. There's nothing as a good deal that easily, if so, there's no need for washing powders in this world.
Mind me, i just side-tracked a huge deal.
Skeptical again. I just felt that things aint that simple every time round. Just like when sales promotor claims e wonders that their products can do. OMG.. to e extent of saving e need to pop some washing powder in as well?
Day 2 for you? I wonder how's your holidays coming along? Probably you've visited e river, took a ride on a junk.