Tuesday, November 11, 2008
If you say I'm super
I admit I am
If you say I'm insane
I admit I am
Why am I super and insane
cos I thought so
My endurance is getting higher and higher
but it also meant that my body is crumbling further and further
It really didnt occur me that I can survive that long without much sleep
For a personal record,
I'm awake for close to 28hrs with only 2 hrs of nap in between
Yes.
It's a personal guniness record!!~
IT's funny.
I thought probably you , you and you and you and probably you have access to here, but i was way wrong.
Hmm. In these days where time is running desperately short, it's okay to thicken your skin and extend your hand out? Though JJ mentioned it once, i was hoping he would adhere to it, cos e loot would make things a lot simpler.
Am I too tired to differ hunger? I realised I'm eating so much today, though a third of it is total junk.
Stop being an oxy-moron, it's not that hard to draw an conclusion, and it has to be done with a snap.
The night is surpringly cool and delighting
As we strolled down e path that leads to goodbye
why dont we stop and observed e river flow
the bustful array of lights that littered e river
coupled with hundreds of noisy seabulls
It's plain stupidity to seek
what e basket cant hold
to demand
what you cant handle
So what more can i say
highlight e head
highlight e world
if only it's that easy
But alas,
the lifespan of e butterfly is that limited
it can only bring about short glitter
short sensation
and e butterfly gazer nods in acknowledgement
at e thousands of butterfly that glittered across his gaze
how insignificant is e butterfly
e butterfly shudders at e thought of it
but isnt that life
where someone is just a passerby in another's lives.
The reality of it
we just have to accept.
I admit I am
If you say I'm insane
I admit I am
Why am I super and insane
cos I thought so
My endurance is getting higher and higher
but it also meant that my body is crumbling further and further
It really didnt occur me that I can survive that long without much sleep
For a personal record,
I'm awake for close to 28hrs with only 2 hrs of nap in between
Yes.
It's a personal guniness record!!~
IT's funny.
I thought probably you , you and you and you and probably you have access to here, but i was way wrong.
Hmm. In these days where time is running desperately short, it's okay to thicken your skin and extend your hand out? Though JJ mentioned it once, i was hoping he would adhere to it, cos e loot would make things a lot simpler.
Am I too tired to differ hunger? I realised I'm eating so much today, though a third of it is total junk.
Stop being an oxy-moron, it's not that hard to draw an conclusion, and it has to be done with a snap.
The night is surpringly cool and delighting
As we strolled down e path that leads to goodbye
why dont we stop and observed e river flow
the bustful array of lights that littered e river
coupled with hundreds of noisy seabulls
It's plain stupidity to seek
what e basket cant hold
to demand
what you cant handle
So what more can i say
highlight e head
highlight e world
if only it's that easy
But alas,
the lifespan of e butterfly is that limited
it can only bring about short glitter
short sensation
and e butterfly gazer nods in acknowledgement
at e thousands of butterfly that glittered across his gaze
how insignificant is e butterfly
e butterfly shudders at e thought of it
but isnt that life
where someone is just a passerby in another's lives.
The reality of it
we just have to accept.