Thursday, November 27, 2008
Geexx... this phrase by glad felt so powerful..
"Just because i'm sorry does not meant that I didn't enjoy the moment"
Well.. I felt that too at times, just that i didnt said it.
The plot is taking a unexpected twist again! Totally spinning out of the norm again!!
So Shep was being injected too!!!~
Hmm, as we busied with our daily lives, once again, there are so many happenings around me. Staying in hermit mode would make you unaware of all those stuffs..
As i told XY about e operation, i was updated about her recent events as well and was left pretty much in shock. Imaginee tumbling down e slope, ended up with a jaw full of blood and repeating nonsensically.." Where's the hospital..?"
I wonder if i would have reacted in e similiar fashion. I recalled a past event which sent me shoving past e grit pavement and halfway into a narrow drain. There, i lay, half dazed, as e leg was off an unimaginable state. People fussed around me, but, there i was all so calm, trying to comfort those around me.
But, that was really nothing, nothing compared to what XY went through. Can imagine e agony of missing e remaining trip and not to forget a disfigured face and a body of injuries.
Yea, i really should be so glad that nothing so drastic ever happened to me, given my level of precaution-ness towards things. At least, i never dared to jump great heights nor dived into deep seas. I'm just handling things as plainly as it comes.
People..i guess they need some kind of wham in at times to reinstill how fortunate they are. Well, and me, i'm one of this common folk.
What is a plain commonfolk? It is one who is able to leave a life proper, doing things which anyone is able to do. Me? yea, i'm nothing but a commonfolk after all. Nothing too outstanding, not too out of ordinary.
Watched a couple of movie trailers and i still find foreign movies ever so interesting. Geex.. it's not really about the blockbusters that made the movies so splendidly wonderful but e content of it. It's amazing how a simple story, a simple plot can strike a chord in you at times.
I know this new jest of energy wont last. But at least, i got some constructive things accomplished. hee..
"Just because i'm sorry does not meant that I didn't enjoy the moment"
Well.. I felt that too at times, just that i didnt said it.
The plot is taking a unexpected twist again! Totally spinning out of the norm again!!
So Shep was being injected too!!!~
Hmm, as we busied with our daily lives, once again, there are so many happenings around me. Staying in hermit mode would make you unaware of all those stuffs..
As i told XY about e operation, i was updated about her recent events as well and was left pretty much in shock. Imaginee tumbling down e slope, ended up with a jaw full of blood and repeating nonsensically.." Where's the hospital..?"
I wonder if i would have reacted in e similiar fashion. I recalled a past event which sent me shoving past e grit pavement and halfway into a narrow drain. There, i lay, half dazed, as e leg was off an unimaginable state. People fussed around me, but, there i was all so calm, trying to comfort those around me.
But, that was really nothing, nothing compared to what XY went through. Can imagine e agony of missing e remaining trip and not to forget a disfigured face and a body of injuries.
Yea, i really should be so glad that nothing so drastic ever happened to me, given my level of precaution-ness towards things. At least, i never dared to jump great heights nor dived into deep seas. I'm just handling things as plainly as it comes.
People..i guess they need some kind of wham in at times to reinstill how fortunate they are. Well, and me, i'm one of this common folk.
What is a plain commonfolk? It is one who is able to leave a life proper, doing things which anyone is able to do. Me? yea, i'm nothing but a commonfolk after all. Nothing too outstanding, not too out of ordinary.
Watched a couple of movie trailers and i still find foreign movies ever so interesting. Geex.. it's not really about the blockbusters that made the movies so splendidly wonderful but e content of it. It's amazing how a simple story, a simple plot can strike a chord in you at times.
I know this new jest of energy wont last. But at least, i got some constructive things accomplished. hee..