Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Received an elbow and e muscles still ache now..geex.

Anyway, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor turned out to be an awesome one despite naru and Ling saying likewise. I really like it. Really really.Especially e part where Jet Li's eyelines turn black and the black lines seeps from his eyes. Geex. I almost thought i've seen this somewhere. Naruto?

On the whole,being the blockbuster it is, e plot turns out to be pretty nicely done, except towards e end. I thought e part on e revival of e dead warriors along e great wall was hilarious. Nah, not e part where the revive, but e part where e emperor's soldier fired millions of arrows,but it didnt cos the skeletons to flinch at all cos it doesnt impact them at all, being e skeletons they are. And somehow, General Ming's skeleton image tickles me.

Coco Lee's song turn out to be strangely nice suddenly. I guess late night movie should be avoided next time..heh, cos it makes me dreamt of it later on while sleeping. Probably not e actual characters or scenes itself, but issues revolving around it.

Suddenly, what was said makes sense, but to end it this way is still un-called for. I guess characters like Sam really piss people to e max at times. Why cant he just be more truthful? But cant help it right?

August seems like a busy month for some, so much so that we dont have much time for things.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?