Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Okay, it sounds insane, but i've been deprived of sleep so much yet i still dont feel drop dead tiredness. Strange.
Latest toy: Mr Joker. . Is that a Hilter sign? lol.

Umm. Still contemplating whether to keep it or give it away?
Heard a couple of really awesome songs while on e subway. Recognised it instantly to be good old Lee Hom . If I didnt remember wrongly, Rain sang it that time at ktv..
王力宏-我们的歌
Umm. I still need time, maybe I'll grown to like e latest song by Lin Yu Zhong.
Latest toy: Mr Joker. . Is that a Hilter sign? lol.

Umm. Still contemplating whether to keep it or give it away?
Heard a couple of really awesome songs while on e subway. Recognised it instantly to be good old Lee Hom . If I didnt remember wrongly, Rain sang it that time at ktv..
王力宏-我们的歌
Umm. I still need time, maybe I'll grown to like e latest song by Lin Yu Zhong.