Sunday, June 08, 2008
Random Q & A & quotes
A:What happened?
B:Nothing, just that you got me nervous standing so near behind me
A:Why are you staring at me for?
B:Nothing, just that suddenly thought of kissing you
A: Darkness and alcohol are powerful stuffs
B: Yea, cos they unleashes your inhibited powers at times
A:True love travels through time
B:But true love never existed?!
A: Ahhh... I going to be squashed!!
B:hehe
A: I think we're the slow-heated type.
B: Hahah.
A: What's so interesting about tennis?
B: hahah, it's about pretty babes and charming lads hitting balls.
A: Why are frogs scary?
B: Cos they make so much noise in e drains, one wonders if there's at least a hundred ready to pounce on you.
A: How are you doing ?
B: Busy flying around!
A:What is it?
B: Nothing, just that i thought you're calling for HAPPY but guessed i heard wrongly.
A: So many pictures?!
B: I like.
A: what's so fuuny..
B: The green & furry thing.
When praises are received, one gets excited, especially if it is from someone special! Like if your favourite professor praises you!
B:Nothing, just that you got me nervous standing so near behind me
A:Why are you staring at me for?
B:Nothing, just that suddenly thought of kissing you
A: Darkness and alcohol are powerful stuffs
B: Yea, cos they unleashes your inhibited powers at times
A:True love travels through time
B:But true love never existed?!
A: Ahhh... I going to be squashed!!
B:hehe
A: I think we're the slow-heated type.
B: Hahah.
A: What's so interesting about tennis?
B: hahah, it's about pretty babes and charming lads hitting balls.
A: Why are frogs scary?
B: Cos they make so much noise in e drains, one wonders if there's at least a hundred ready to pounce on you.
A: How are you doing ?
B: Busy flying around!
A:What is it?
B: Nothing, just that i thought you're calling for HAPPY but guessed i heard wrongly.
A: So many pictures?!
B: I like.
A: what's so fuuny..
B: The green & furry thing.
When praises are received, one gets excited, especially if it is from someone special! Like if your favourite professor praises you!