Saturday, June 07, 2008
I shouldnt start on something i cant achieve.
I'll only end up getting disappointed.
The more hopes you place, the harder it'll hit you.
I didnt know it was that hard, but it sure was.
Still thinking what to do,
it seems harder to this time.
To speak of e unspoken.
To raise e unspoken-of soldiers
Being at square 1 seems easier
but e pendulum clock kept ticking left and right
it just wont stay still
no matter what
cos it's all part of e process
but time is running out
and yet e clock is still going left and right
where will e roulette ball stop at?
Will I strike e jackpot?
Green wig?
That's a good one
Sometimes you just cant help thinking probably there's more to it
But cant be
Hah.
That will be ridiculous
Cos it'll be.
I dun feel like saying anymore
cos i just felt like watching
seated there
watching
By e way. It was 6 June 08. Hmm, wtf..i actually remember it all a sudden. How could I forget it? Just that i forgot that it was so long ago that i actually came to know of e significance of it.
I'll only end up getting disappointed.
The more hopes you place, the harder it'll hit you.
I didnt know it was that hard, but it sure was.
Still thinking what to do,
it seems harder to this time.
To speak of e unspoken.
To raise e unspoken-of soldiers
Being at square 1 seems easier
but e pendulum clock kept ticking left and right
it just wont stay still
no matter what
cos it's all part of e process
but time is running out
and yet e clock is still going left and right
where will e roulette ball stop at?
Will I strike e jackpot?
Green wig?
That's a good one
Sometimes you just cant help thinking probably there's more to it
But cant be
Hah.
That will be ridiculous
Cos it'll be.
I dun feel like saying anymore
cos i just felt like watching
seated there
watching
By e way. It was 6 June 08. Hmm, wtf..i actually remember it all a sudden. How could I forget it? Just that i forgot that it was so long ago that i actually came to know of e significance of it.