Thursday, May 08, 2008
Nothing much, just that the conscious cant never overpower e sub and e oblivious state killed us all.
Dreams can only be dreams unless e wimp decides to react differently.
I wish i can look longer,
I wish i can talk more,
I wish..
I cant do it after all. .
Maurfus did e ultimate deed again. DAMN.
Ger said that it's strange that a young lad like me yearn for a simple life. Well, life can be very easily contented if you had what you wish for.
Dreams can only be dreams unless e wimp decides to react differently.
I wish i can look longer,
I wish i can talk more,
I wish..
I cant do it after all. .
Maurfus did e ultimate deed again. DAMN.
Ger said that it's strange that a young lad like me yearn for a simple life. Well, life can be very easily contented if you had what you wish for.