Saturday, April 26, 2008
谷口 崇 / 森の安藤
Cant sleep and stumbled upon something very weird..
Somehow catched bits of it and it seemly tickles me so. Maybe some weird sense of humor. Precisely that it's all in japanese that makes it so funny.
I conclude that 谷口 崇 = author and 森の安藤=forest's adventure??
The part that have e tongue wagging pero pero is .... though.
So fuuny that e animals are have human faces and e penguin have a weird laugh. . Geex. The whole thing is just so weirdly hilarous.
"Are you really Hoto-san?"
"Are you human?"
"me..?"
"Penguin, I'm penguin"
"not human"
"hek hek.. .hek..."
谷口 崇 / 森の安藤
東京オンリーピック公式競技/神風動画「女子ヘルマラソン」予告編
児玉 徹郎 / THE RUNNINGMAN
Somehow catched bits of it and it seemly tickles me so. Maybe some weird sense of humor. Precisely that it's all in japanese that makes it so funny.
I conclude that 谷口 崇 = author and 森の安藤=forest's adventure??
The part that have e tongue wagging pero pero is .... though.
So fuuny that e animals are have human faces and e penguin have a weird laugh. . Geex. The whole thing is just so weirdly hilarous.
"Are you really Hoto-san?"
"Are you human?"
"me..?"
"Penguin, I'm penguin"
"not human"
"hek hek.. .hek..."
谷口 崇 / 森の安藤
東京オンリーピック公式競技/神風動画「女子ヘルマラソン」予告編
児玉 徹郎 / THE RUNNINGMAN