Sunday, March 23, 2008
So DODO birds do exist.
Phew, e morning was pretty fun but guess i over-exerted myself.
But, was surprised that someone is interested in nature as well.
View was spectacular!
Though e lake was of a chocolate color, probably due to e effects of rain e night before, e place was cast with a layer of mist.
I must be too tired that i'm being too honest. Geex.
Kai is flying off to an awesome holiday .. wow. I also want.
Are you experiencing something I'm not?
Are you going through something I'm not aware of?
I dont' know
And I don't think I'll ever know
Sometimes one feel like giving up, so what's that lingering for?
I dont' know also
Good bF!!!!?
Fang said i'm e one being missed. For that i can only burst out into laughter.
Obviously there is someone, but e time aint ripe yet.
It's only when i saw e video again that i realised what a geezer i was.
The very things i wanted to include in it, i didnt
I dreamt of another blog
one where i spoke e truth
these days
i forgot that diaries do exist
its just that i forgot about its existence
OMG...it should be JJ, what a charming voice.
Phew, e morning was pretty fun but guess i over-exerted myself.
But, was surprised that someone is interested in nature as well.
View was spectacular!
Though e lake was of a chocolate color, probably due to e effects of rain e night before, e place was cast with a layer of mist.
I must be too tired that i'm being too honest. Geex.
Kai is flying off to an awesome holiday .. wow. I also want.
Are you experiencing something I'm not?
Are you going through something I'm not aware of?
I dont' know
And I don't think I'll ever know
Sometimes one feel like giving up, so what's that lingering for?
I dont' know also
Good bF!!!!?
Fang said i'm e one being missed. For that i can only burst out into laughter.
Obviously there is someone, but e time aint ripe yet.
It's only when i saw e video again that i realised what a geezer i was.
The very things i wanted to include in it, i didnt
I dreamt of another blog
one where i spoke e truth
these days
i forgot that diaries do exist
its just that i forgot about its existence
OMG...it should be JJ, what a charming voice.