Monday, February 11, 2008
ok, there's a couple of things to look forward to this week.
Suddenly, i seems to remember which day today is again. Today is monday. Suddenly, i started using terms like tuesday and friday instead of 18Feb or 20Feb.
Definitely looking forward to wednesday. . !! Its a much awaited day.
Finally lay my hands on Jay's stuff yesterday at e stores. So, there's 3 versions and I'm looking at only 2 of it. Geex, my Giam-ness got better of me again and thus i cant make up my mind which to get. But e temptation of getting hold of those un-released footage and probably e book is weighing on me. But i thought i like e dvd version's cover better. Realise that there's a screen showing it and i was glued to it for a split second. But Jay has a strange pink dye at his fringe. Eeek. I dont remember seeing it during e concert.
Hmm, anyway, my terrible body is acting on me yesterday and i wasnt in e mood for such a complex problem, lol. Who knows what happen, but i just felt so damn sleepy yesterday that i can just sleep if i can just shut those eyes for a wink.
Looking at those ovens, recalled that i've been wanting to start a new hobby ages ago. Hmm, baking tons of cookies seems so fun. Should I? Nah, probably till after april.
The foot massager is awesome. Thanks for asking, but it doesnt turn me on lor, duh. But, i cant helped bursting into giggles though. Its freaking ticklish at my foot. I almost wanted to get it till i saw e heavy price tag attached to it.
Into e final stages of EyesOfDarkness. Finally. Left with 60 odd pages more to go. The suspense is over, what's left is to save Danny. Its funny how there's a twist in e plot. From a freaking errie plot to something totally different. Yeah...sometimes when we look at things in a totally different aspect, our feelings and thoughts can changed utterly.
Not dead
Not dead
Not dead
Hmm, but i almost pity Danny for an instant.
I wonder how i'll fare tonight. Would I be drooling on e way home today? Tried a different sleep pattern again, wonder if it would work.
Suddenly, i seems to remember which day today is again. Today is monday. Suddenly, i started using terms like tuesday and friday instead of 18Feb or 20Feb.
Definitely looking forward to wednesday. . !! Its a much awaited day.
Finally lay my hands on Jay's stuff yesterday at e stores. So, there's 3 versions and I'm looking at only 2 of it. Geex, my Giam-ness got better of me again and thus i cant make up my mind which to get. But e temptation of getting hold of those un-released footage and probably e book is weighing on me. But i thought i like e dvd version's cover better. Realise that there's a screen showing it and i was glued to it for a split second. But Jay has a strange pink dye at his fringe. Eeek. I dont remember seeing it during e concert.
Hmm, anyway, my terrible body is acting on me yesterday and i wasnt in e mood for such a complex problem, lol. Who knows what happen, but i just felt so damn sleepy yesterday that i can just sleep if i can just shut those eyes for a wink.
Looking at those ovens, recalled that i've been wanting to start a new hobby ages ago. Hmm, baking tons of cookies seems so fun. Should I? Nah, probably till after april.
The foot massager is awesome. Thanks for asking, but it doesnt turn me on lor, duh. But, i cant helped bursting into giggles though. Its freaking ticklish at my foot. I almost wanted to get it till i saw e heavy price tag attached to it.
Into e final stages of EyesOfDarkness. Finally. Left with 60 odd pages more to go. The suspense is over, what's left is to save Danny. Its funny how there's a twist in e plot. From a freaking errie plot to something totally different. Yeah...sometimes when we look at things in a totally different aspect, our feelings and thoughts can changed utterly.
Not dead
Not dead
Not dead
Hmm, but i almost pity Danny for an instant.
I wonder how i'll fare tonight. Would I be drooling on e way home today? Tried a different sleep pattern again, wonder if it would work.