Saturday, February 02, 2008

Is good to let your heart go loose in a while. .

Went to see e art exhibition after all
Itch is there, what can one do?
Quotes from e artist are stunning, truthful.
Its not about appreciating e art
Interpreting e art
Trying to see e feel of e artist
What is being related that seems nice
and I like what is being expressed
and I agree with e quotes
and I understand e point e artist is driving at
Like us
E potrait of each person drawn is complex,deep
difficult to understand
just like e divergence of e eyes are like that of a mask each of us worn
Our happiness, our joy, our despair
Not necessary is what is people percive it to be
on our faces
and that's e beauty of e paintings
The strict color contrasts is unique too
People they are either black or white
Either guy or girl
There's clearly a divider between e two
Yet strictly no nosense-ci-cally different
Yet our preferences
Our views towards things
can be that identical
Is this a joke?

Photobucket

I feel the wind blow in this place
There I see the stars beyond this window pane
shining so bright
here in this night
Here I feel a sense of love

Deep in my heart
I cry for you
Every tear that falls feels like a wound
The stars in the sky gently shines
Taking away my pain
I hear a voice gently say
Dont be afraid
I feel a warmth came over me
As I sleep in their embrace

And even though I do not have the strength to go on
Even though I try to hold on
This love will never ever be
meant for me

But I keep on smiling
Even though my dreams wont come true
I'll remember every moment with you

Like the stars that will shine forever
I'll treasure my love forever for you


Went for ktv today instead but still missed e show anyway.
But e thought of being able to catch another movie instead is !!! alarmingly *EXCITED*.
Wanted to catch atonement but havent.
Almost went over e line of wanting to catch it myself, but alas....
not shown.

But its good though
at least managed to finish Mr Murder
A whooping 200 over pages.
Geex.
Sometimes i feel i'm sorta resembles the other, the double
A classic quote from e book would be..
Fustration leads to anger, anger leads to violance and sometimes violance soothes.
Its funny to see how similar it is between e book DEan Koontz wrote then and now.

Just as i thought e idea is fresh, it seems like its long been spoken of in Mr Murder
Even non-humans too questions e reason for existance,
let alone humans
Talking about getting from one brain to another brain, its nice reading a novel structured in that manner.

Probably I'll get to like STar WArs after all. Lol.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?