Sunday, February 17, 2008
Geex. I like to comment what to do. What's e supposely right way..yet, i dont follow it myself.
Guess i'm finally wearing down to e hands of fatigue. Felt real sick today and yet i cant sleep as yet. Damn e noisy activities. Its already 11 and its gg at 85db(A). As if calling e authority will help. GHDW#R##Q#QQ@EQ.
Hip ride was great. Having e wind against you.
Sunflower is fully bloomed. Will e petals start peeling tomorrow?
Ling is amazing me more and more everyday. Fancy being so far from a slacker.. Corn sneered but i felt likewise. Being a movie fanatic doesnt seems that much of a bore to me. No life? Nah... Somehow i dont felt it on Ling, although Ling apparently felt it too and say its okay to stay on a little more, not in a rush for home anyway.
Though thurs is off, but it would be great. A rest finally. Felt so burnt out, especially when e body is not in full force. Mum commented i lost weight again while corn said i havent put on any weight it seems. Is that e case? Shrugs.
If only i can be that enthustic towards everything. Unfortunately i'm not a saint.
Was damn surprised when ning repeated e words
I want
I want
I want.
Almost got me bursting out in giggles cos it sounds so familiar and that reminded me. I've yet finish e book. Geex.
Kelong is finally coming. .
I know i shouldnt be doing it, but i am. Sigh..
New fella on e board is misbehaving. Geex, like ah fu, my Saun is sick too. Got to get it fixed.
Guess i'm finally wearing down to e hands of fatigue. Felt real sick today and yet i cant sleep as yet. Damn e noisy activities. Its already 11 and its gg at 85db(A). As if calling e authority will help. GHDW#R##Q#QQ@EQ.
Hip ride was great. Having e wind against you.
Sunflower is fully bloomed. Will e petals start peeling tomorrow?
Ling is amazing me more and more everyday. Fancy being so far from a slacker.. Corn sneered but i felt likewise. Being a movie fanatic doesnt seems that much of a bore to me. No life? Nah... Somehow i dont felt it on Ling, although Ling apparently felt it too and say its okay to stay on a little more, not in a rush for home anyway.
Though thurs is off, but it would be great. A rest finally. Felt so burnt out, especially when e body is not in full force. Mum commented i lost weight again while corn said i havent put on any weight it seems. Is that e case? Shrugs.
If only i can be that enthustic towards everything. Unfortunately i'm not a saint.
Was damn surprised when ning repeated e words
I want
I want
I want.
Almost got me bursting out in giggles cos it sounds so familiar and that reminded me. I've yet finish e book. Geex.
Kelong is finally coming. .
I know i shouldnt be doing it, but i am. Sigh..
New fella on e board is misbehaving. Geex, like ah fu, my Saun is sick too. Got to get it fixed.