Sunday, November 25, 2007

Saw debre's nick on MSN.. Seven colors in a rainbow. I cant laugh missing blue.

Hmm, is it supposed to be neutral, sad or very sad??

Lotsa happenings seems I'm back. Some are sad , touching, happy and so on.

Sometimes things..they just come at a go and leave me so tired and drained. But I'm glad I made it!

Caught Kingone and Lust,Caution yesterday! Cos of rain, i experienced e craze of going bonkers over stars again. I'm amazed and certainly amused over e extent of star craze by some of e avid fans of his.

He's charming, probably more on e set than in real life. I thought his makeup was a little too much though but rain thought likewise. Judging from this, i guess Jay's tickets will be a waste. Cos even paying so much, i reckon i'll probably see just a 1 inch him.

As for lust,caution, as mentioned by cousin yun , it sure is explict and shocking. But despite that, i seriously find it very nicely done and i applaud Li An for his effort. Lee Hom is suave but too much of a care-le-fare. Liang Chau Wei is stern. The character he potrayed in the show, is way different from his usual suave mature guy from movies.

And that lady character in e show, her fate is so sad. But she remained strong and loyal despite all that, till e final moment. I still dont understand how anyone can fall for someone that abuses her. Probably they're both too lonely. But i bet she felt ultimately touched when she realised e truth at e jewellery shop. Though Tony was a bad lad but at least he's true to his work and loyal to e japanese. If it were me, i'll probably saved her from e shots.

Oh yaa, was reminded of e show caught on HBO. It wasnt that lad who starred as spiderman but he was e one he starred as frodo (Elijah Wood).The show was Everything Is Illuminated (2005). Its a nice film, wondered why i wasnt aware of it. Was it even aired in the country?But as usual, it's so damn sad. I simply love e story, e music and e film.




Was busily uploading my photos to webshots...

Raining outside now. Stopped playing e playlist and all was quiet except for the sound of rain plattering outside. A soothing breeze came through e window. NICE!

Some photos from e trip. I initally thought of rambling lotsa when i was uploading the photos. Lazy now. Anyway, these photos are all taken by me, either that i find it a lot, or cos i didnt want to include those with us inside yet able to depict e feel of e place i was at.
















Hmm,laugh as i stared at my own pc? To be able to that is so xin-fu lor.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?