Monday, June 25, 2007

光良-天堂



Heard this song on radio yesterday while on e way to e beach. Right away i guessed it was good old guang liang. I was dead right!!

Saw ZH today. Everyone kept asking who is ZH but only SH knows..haha.

That song kept ringing in my head once in a while.

But it was this song that blows me away just now. That guy just sang really well! Shall put it on repeat mode for now. Bye bye to JJ lin's song.

林宇中-旋律





It's amazing how anyone can be so talented. Geeez...he did everything. Sing,write and compose!! OMG.....

I kinda went huh for a while when i spotted a flash slightly behind me. I half wondered if my neighbour was taking a snap. Right after this flash, thunder roared. All of a sudden, i felt soothing breeze. What a nice feel.

Anyway, i was wondering why that invisible woman looks so familar. Then i realise she's from the calsberg ad. Ya, then when i watched the credits, i recalled she's call jessica alba.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?