Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Phews. I'm back again, lol. Almost kong-ka-kiao-ed the past 2 days. Today felt slightly better and managed to on my computer. Cant remember anyway, i was so bushed that i just dozed off anytime i'm given the chance. Geez, hardly dared to close my eyes while driving yesterday.
Luckily, i had some on-going activites to keep myself awake. Bound to doze off if i had sat there e entire day.
Geex, recieved 2 pats on my head from JJ today, i'm not a dog lor!! Anyway, gotten e 2nd one when i was up e stairs , turned round and missing!! Then i realised JJ was helping a lady carry e stroller up e stairs. So helpful! Sometimes, i do feel like helping too, but i cant bear e attention, lol. I remember once i wanted to help carry some stuff and e old lady gave me a weird look. Nono, i'm not stealing your stuffs..
Guess i was equally pissed as boss was towards me probably. Shrugs, probably boss felt it too. I just felt it kinda ridiculous and fustrated. You just cant act that indecisive and make me do all that extra work. . Yea, i noticed i'm not a very patient person. I cant take people who are wishy-washy, ermmm...though i'm like that at times too.
2 more days to freedom!!! Yea... e much anticipated hols is too welcoming!!! Away from all those fustrating matters. Probably i really need some time to defragment my brain. Too many clusters and its getting cranky. I wonder what's wrong with me these days. Probably my lack of sleep plays a part too. I get nervy and grouchy easily.
As quoted from WG, i dream of a white cool holiday. Ehh, dont sound quite like it too, lol.
SMS....i'm really lazy in replying these days. What's wrong with me?!
Luckily, i had some on-going activites to keep myself awake. Bound to doze off if i had sat there e entire day.
Geex, recieved 2 pats on my head from JJ today, i'm not a dog lor!! Anyway, gotten e 2nd one when i was up e stairs , turned round and missing!! Then i realised JJ was helping a lady carry e stroller up e stairs. So helpful! Sometimes, i do feel like helping too, but i cant bear e attention, lol. I remember once i wanted to help carry some stuff and e old lady gave me a weird look. Nono, i'm not stealing your stuffs..
Guess i was equally pissed as boss was towards me probably. Shrugs, probably boss felt it too. I just felt it kinda ridiculous and fustrated. You just cant act that indecisive and make me do all that extra work. . Yea, i noticed i'm not a very patient person. I cant take people who are wishy-washy, ermmm...though i'm like that at times too.
2 more days to freedom!!! Yea... e much anticipated hols is too welcoming!!! Away from all those fustrating matters. Probably i really need some time to defragment my brain. Too many clusters and its getting cranky. I wonder what's wrong with me these days. Probably my lack of sleep plays a part too. I get nervy and grouchy easily.
As quoted from WG, i dream of a white cool holiday. Ehh, dont sound quite like it too, lol.
SMS....i'm really lazy in replying these days. What's wrong with me?!