Monday, April 23, 2007
There's 2 stories i really really like from 933's CAN drama.
PODCAST <---Listen here
One is simply hilarious while e other has so much feel in it. I never had a good perception with Liyi. Find her shows a bore but she really blow me away this time round, cos her production is so so awesome. I almost felt like i was part of it.lol
As for dark alley? Ermm, its total crap. Geexzz, too much anticipation cos too much disappointment. For one is there's too much 过门 and its kinda duhh lor. Cant we just have a longer story instead?
Goat boy is super hilarious lor!! meeehhhhhh.....i wanna have some super sweet donuts too!!!!
PODCAST <---Listen here
One is simply hilarious while e other has so much feel in it. I never had a good perception with Liyi. Find her shows a bore but she really blow me away this time round, cos her production is so so awesome. I almost felt like i was part of it.lol
As for dark alley? Ermm, its total crap. Geexzz, too much anticipation cos too much disappointment. For one is there's too much 过门 and its kinda duhh lor. Cant we just have a longer story instead?
Goat boy is super hilarious lor!! meeehhhhhh.....i wanna have some super sweet donuts too!!!!