Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Took half e day off from e barn. Probably was burnt out and frankly needed a break to ponder about life? Shrugs, must really tired. Dozed off on e train home and awoke with a real headache.

Plopped down when i got home and snooze all e way till 10 plus before i finally got up. Talking about my super "no life" day.

Coco pops and lucy no. 2 still surviving!!~ yea, there're strong fishes.(Wonder how did the other lucyS managed to just stopped breathing altogether?) The big one though is making me giddy though swimming up and down like 30 times in a minute?

GIGI is driving me nuts tooo. Geezz.. Why would anyone be sane enough to accept the whole package in e first place? Its a plain torture. So, its pain after all, not just numbness. I wonder if more pain awaits? I can hardly bear it. I dont chew well and taking a damn long time finishing my meals. Frankly, my patience are running low. I even felt like going on a fast altogether. At least i dont have to sit at e rice table for an hour.

Hmmm, end of a slacking off session. Back to e barn and poo poo tomorrow. Probably i shouldnt have wasted e afternoon snoozing away. But, i just felt so tired.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?