Friday, February 16, 2007
Started on a new anime series today. Wasnt really new, in fact its so so old. Was stuck at Goong and was wondering what to watch next and fumbled through my collection.
So, i started watching fruit basket, the much raved about anime that was aired on tv couple months back?
So it's nice, what can i say? Typical anime that leaves you grinning at points of it. Phewww, a solid 24 episodes, should be able to be done with it when this festive holidays ends!!
I wanna go blading too, but can I? sighs.
Probably i should have engaged in some new stuffs.
So, i started watching fruit basket, the much raved about anime that was aired on tv couple months back?
So it's nice, what can i say? Typical anime that leaves you grinning at points of it. Phewww, a solid 24 episodes, should be able to be done with it when this festive holidays ends!!
I wanna go blading too, but can I? sighs.
Probably i should have engaged in some new stuffs.