Sunday, November 26, 2006
As if retribution, I'm getting what i've given to others.
Why cant things be simpler.
Why cant you just tell me exactly how everything is.
Why cant i just understand what e whole damn thing is about.
Why cant i just forget about this whole damn thing
As for e JJs, i was tempted to ask if my guesses were right, but i kept refraining myself from doing so. Such a simple task, just ask a question, yet its so hard to carry it out.
As for kids, they're just so adorablely innocent. All you have to do is to fill them some food and you've gained their trust. I was pretty amazed myself. Kids, they're indeed fun creatures, no wonder sl loves joash so.
I dont like to divert my path
I dont like to wonder
I like to walk a straight path
yet things are never that simple
circumstances
they are always exist to complicate matters
Mentioned that i was at lost soul's blog again and was surprised that JJ remembered how i was kinda saddened that time when i mentioned it. So i was at the blog again, probably re-reading those entries again. He placed sort of disclaimer... not meant for the depressed. So depressing it was. JJ said friends should have noticed something is wrong from the blog and do something about it and not lamering about it when things are over. But, who could have noticed it. Its sounded so much like some pure grumbling session, some place where one vents their fustration.
Barrrh..time to go driving. Geez...
Sooon..
soon, i'll be to slow down my pace
and rest at the apple tree
enjoying the serenry
enjoying the breeze
Why cant things be simpler.
Why cant you just tell me exactly how everything is.
Why cant i just understand what e whole damn thing is about.
Why cant i just forget about this whole damn thing
As for e JJs, i was tempted to ask if my guesses were right, but i kept refraining myself from doing so. Such a simple task, just ask a question, yet its so hard to carry it out.
As for kids, they're just so adorablely innocent. All you have to do is to fill them some food and you've gained their trust. I was pretty amazed myself. Kids, they're indeed fun creatures, no wonder sl loves joash so.
I dont like to divert my path
I dont like to wonder
I like to walk a straight path
yet things are never that simple
circumstances
they are always exist to complicate matters
Mentioned that i was at lost soul's blog again and was surprised that JJ remembered how i was kinda saddened that time when i mentioned it. So i was at the blog again, probably re-reading those entries again. He placed sort of disclaimer... not meant for the depressed. So depressing it was. JJ said friends should have noticed something is wrong from the blog and do something about it and not lamering about it when things are over. But, who could have noticed it. Its sounded so much like some pure grumbling session, some place where one vents their fustration.
Barrrh..time to go driving. Geez...
Sooon..
soon, i'll be to slow down my pace
and rest at the apple tree
enjoying the serenry
enjoying the breeze