Thursday, September 28, 2006
Freak...
Rule #1. Never blog when you see that the page is loaded with error.
Now i'm faced with the decision of whether i want to repeat what i just wrote.
I give up. I shant go into details cos i dont have the time and i cant remember exactly what i said. Robie didnt want me to groan about my pathetic life but i felt like going into a little.
Cabbie drivers. I have null idea how they can just swoosh into the crowd when their stuffs aint working or they dont even had a radio on board yet. What a load of crap when you cant even provide decent service to your customer.
As if i wasnt tired enough, i had to tolerate Von. For heaven's sake, grow up and quit acting like a kid.
Once, i was left shocked when Robie wrote about the quick puff session and one doesn't care less about your problems. I thought that was pretty mean as the poor soul must have felt pretty lousy that's why he rattered off. But, now, me in the same shoes, i guess i couldn't care less too. Sometimes, you're just so darn sickened by things and you just wish to be left alone probably. Definitely not listening to one pouring his woes to you. Mean? Probably..but hey, i'm not god and i dont wish to be one. Even gods have limits too., let alone me.
So you sail the world
to a grey sky morning
dear lie
you suck
you said you could fix anything
but instead
I'm fuked
TLC -dear lie and Vertical horizon-Best that i ever had.
Talk about my all time favourites. Hah, am i getting old? Cos i'm finally on the 95 train.
5 minutes to bedtime and TGIF ....yea!!!~~~~~
Rule #1. Never blog when you see that the page is loaded with error.
Now i'm faced with the decision of whether i want to repeat what i just wrote.
I give up. I shant go into details cos i dont have the time and i cant remember exactly what i said. Robie didnt want me to groan about my pathetic life but i felt like going into a little.
Cabbie drivers. I have null idea how they can just swoosh into the crowd when their stuffs aint working or they dont even had a radio on board yet. What a load of crap when you cant even provide decent service to your customer.
As if i wasnt tired enough, i had to tolerate Von. For heaven's sake, grow up and quit acting like a kid.
Once, i was left shocked when Robie wrote about the quick puff session and one doesn't care less about your problems. I thought that was pretty mean as the poor soul must have felt pretty lousy that's why he rattered off. But, now, me in the same shoes, i guess i couldn't care less too. Sometimes, you're just so darn sickened by things and you just wish to be left alone probably. Definitely not listening to one pouring his woes to you. Mean? Probably..but hey, i'm not god and i dont wish to be one. Even gods have limits too., let alone me.
So you sail the world
to a grey sky morning
dear lie
you suck
you said you could fix anything
but instead
I'm fuked
TLC -dear lie and Vertical horizon-Best that i ever had.
Talk about my all time favourites. Hah, am i getting old? Cos i'm finally on the 95 train.
5 minutes to bedtime and TGIF ....yea!!!~~~~~