Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Today's dae jang geum is one of the saddest episode so far. Cos, Lady Han left eventually.

Chang Jin said she does not wish to carry on with the burden anymore and if Lady Han would to go, she would follow suit. But Han left, left before she had a chance to eat all the nicest food Chang Jin would prepare for her, before Chang Jin had a chance to do anything. Despite making through all the tortures, she didnt survive the journey to the boat. Chang Jin said she's not going to listen to Lady han, not to listen to her anymore.

The greatest sounds that one hears are from the piano, i believe and this track is the same too. So miserably painful.

The crescent that hung in the dark
that hung there, almost fading away
I finally pluck up my courage
I felt light-hearted
yet i soaked my heart
swollen were my eyes
over something that's so unreal
the day you left
despite my desperate plea for you to stay
you left

I cant wait for mister min to meet her once again, especially after both of them realising e wei2 miao3 relationship between them. How fate weave their lifes unknowingly together without them even realising. With Lady Han gone, it seems Min is the only one who can live her up.

Frankly, I guess my favorite character was Lady Han and its damn sad that's she gone.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?