Monday, May 29, 2006

Astonishing silly in an amusing fashion

Today....was a real tiring day for me. Reason? Cos i slept half an hour lesser last night. Lame, but its true. Could hardly concentrate at work today. I even forgot if i've replied to a sms. Sheesh...

Today.... i went to this handphone shop that supposely belonged to the service provider i've with. I want to sign up for a cable television, but was freaking bored that i walked off. Geez...i cant believed i waited for a whole 1/2 hour and it wasnt even my turn. Strangely, there's two buttons to press to get a queue number. Either depressed button 1 or 2. I chose 2 for cable television.

There goes the ding dongs and flashing numbers 1043, 1044, 1045.....1049. I tooked a glance at the number on the little slip i'm holding. 2044. Hmmmm....strange, so when will my turn come??
I sort of concluded the number would jump to 2..... when the counter serving cable television enquires are vacant, but hey, e 1..... numbers just readily flashes but no 2.... in sight. Every counter has their fair shares of the 1.... numbers but 2.... Freak, what e fuk??

Watching some dae jang geum today. Hmm, just when i thought i was losing interest in it, e episode i caught today brought me to tears. Changjin was abandoned by her fellow mates.

She has never tried to harm anyone
but just dilligently doing her work
her task
trying everyday
perserving to accomplish her duty
yet she was ostranize by her mates

Then, they re-played the scene where her mum lay there, almost gone...and little her feeding prunes to her mum. Geezz.... they should just spare us from these scenes that's so sickening sad...

Astonishing silly in an amusing fashion...... Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?