Monday, February 27, 2006

Silly. It sure is. I was contentedly sipping away my ice lemon tea when Von said he wondered how was it made. Well, its just so god-damn nice. Sour yet just right, sweet yet not too much. In short, it just leaves you yearning for more. Then, i recalled i use to prepare ice lemon tea before. I tried to explain how it might be prepared and e ingredients required. But, I couldnt get it right. No i cant. Those things, that was once a routine probably, but somehow, i cant remember it exactly.

Some things, you so desperately wish to forget, but a day, a month, a year, it still stays, remains, so fresh as if it had happen only yesterday. Yet other things you probably thought you might want to remember, gradually, sliently slipped away when you least expect it.

Hmm, getting kinda emotional there. It must be because of Hacken Lee. Was listening to his songs as I'm writing this. Though i cant understand a word, but there just seems so much sadness and anguish in it. So negative, making one becoming all so emotional. I cant deny he's a really really superb singer. A year ago, he's a who.is.he to me, yet a year later, i'm listening to at least 3 of his songs at a go. Life is just so full of unexpectancies.

Always expect the unexpected.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?