Sunday, November 06, 2005

Just adopted a new pet today! *Grins*
As usual, i was being real wishy-washy and couldnt make up my mind as to which pet to adopt. Geez, i cant help it if all of them are just soOOOo cute right?

So, there you go, maurfus e oink oink pig have joined the league!!~

I have never denied e fact that e amount of influence a person has on you. Just because of a single person, you could have grown to like/hate certain things and chose to abandon certain things.

Just like how i have grown to like Jay. Is is because i needed somewhere to lean on? To give me that little room of hope and to vent my fustrations? It seems as though i felt better after making myself seems so pathetic. Just what e heck am i doing and waiting for?

I guess my spirits for today and yesterday has been pretty low as i had some time to dwell on past issues. But its going to be monday soon. Let's hope i'll be able to liven my spirits by then.

I ran
I leapt
I thought I have made it
but how foolish I was
cos I'm still at e same spot
dot dot dot

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?