Tuesday, October 18, 2005

This post is specially for my avid fans out there. Here goes....

Was showering as my thoughts ran. Lotsa and lotsa them. Its like dreaming, e thoughts just ran randomly and now as i sat down trying to recall, i cant seems to remember anything. Oh ya, e past days, had been freakingly cold. So cold i wish i can just hide under e blankets all day long. But, hey, no. When e sun was out, it became freakingly hot. Some kind of weather we have.

Lets talk about my day today. Had a magical day today haha. I thought smoke only appears in dreams, television, movies or fantasy. Yet today, smoke sprout out from e ground, ok, sprout isnt e word, but ermm, cant think of another word for it. There was a bit of breeze and those just fluttered crossed my path of vision. I thought, is this how paradise looks like? I wonder if i mentioned before that someone once said to me, paradise is what you imagine it to be.

Of cos, everyone's perception of it will be different, but one thing is e same, and that's for sure. That is, you're definitely happy in it. Was watching MY DATE WITH A VAMPIRE III and there was this scene where Jiantou was in Ma Xiao Ling's dream. In there, everyone was alive, happy and so unreal. I meant, even in dreams, it cant be that nice, its as though its a paradise they're at. I wonder if people who gets to reach paradise, are they able to manipulate e paradise they're at with their minds?

Often, when one points an accusing finger at others, unrealisingly, e other 3 fingers are pointed at e one.

A meaning phrase i heard today. Indeed, sometimes i was busily lamenting about others but what about myself? Aint i e same? But, i guess that's because i'm only a mere human right? Despite how i tried, i cant be as compassionate and sinless as god.

I finally remembered. Von has been telling me stuff like, "i feel that you should do this or you should be doing that..." What e heck. Firstly, i dont know you well, so stop telling me what i should do. So what if i dont read fashion magazines, or wear this kinda clothes or whatever? I cant believe e expression on Von's face when i said i'm too busy to have time for magazines. Haah, that's true to some extent. There are so many stuffs to do than to waste it on magazines. But i do rarely flip through them at times.

I dont understand why are there so many definations in this world. Like girls must wear skirts or behave all so demure. Why guys must act all so macho and cant shed a tear. Or on weekends, we should be out having fun rather than crouching at home. Nah, gone are e days where i still give a damn about this kinda stuff. So Von, stop acting like mr know- it-all. As if Von will get to read this..

Hope to finish VAMPIRE soon. Its saddening enough that Chang -er didnt end up with Xiaohu. I certainly hope WanYan BuPo will be with YaoChiShengMu or JianTou with Ma Xiao Ling. I know it sounds silly, but i hope its JianTou and not TianYou, cos JianTou is more suave. Eil laughed at my wish cos both are e same actor, but hmm, i just like Jian Tou better. *Grins*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?