Saturday, May 28, 2005
Today is Sat and i awoke at 130. Kekek, finally, i've managed to get some decent sleep. I know I must sleep at least 7 hours every night,but i always end up ZZz ard 1 plus. Its really maddening cos i wont be able to focus at work e next day.
WG and Bin asked me if wanna go out, but i decided not to. Hmm, i admit that i get real sianz when i spend too much time at home. I probably just wasted my day infront of e computer. But, i really really wanted to spend some time lazing around. Its not that i dont wanna spend time with them, but how should i say?
To understand someone is so difficult, but to understand myself. . why dont we have a cake instead?
Mum is always there saying all e negative things to me. I know she didnt meant it, but it seems like a constant hypotising tool, and now it seems like subconsiously, i have all these negative thoughts about things. She always fussing over me, like whether i've brought my wallet or tissue etc. So much so that, sometimes i do wonder if i really have such a lousy memory. I feel that her concern towards me just isnt necessary. I'm not a kid anymore, so i can take care of things. So, even if i really forget to bring things, well, let me suffer a day and i'll learn my lesson. Her constant reminder would only cause me to rely on her, its as though like subconsiously, i would not even bother to remember, after all, she would be there to remind me about it.
Those days back at e hostel, i lived without her, yet nothing serious happen. I cleaned my room regularly, tidied e bed and everything seems nice and proper. Though things isnt in e best shape, but it wasnt e worst either. But, once i got back home, in her eyes, i'm just that worthless bum who cant handle anything. Everything i do, she just have to add a comment, as if i bound to get into trouble. I really miss those days in hostel, where i have total freedom minus e nagging. If people ask why i dont miss home, thats why, nagging .. spare me of it.
listening to Lin Jun Jie- No.89757 . . Nice Album. Halfway through it, would rate it 8/10
WG and Bin asked me if wanna go out, but i decided not to. Hmm, i admit that i get real sianz when i spend too much time at home. I probably just wasted my day infront of e computer. But, i really really wanted to spend some time lazing around. Its not that i dont wanna spend time with them, but how should i say?
To understand someone is so difficult, but to understand myself. . why dont we have a cake instead?
Mum is always there saying all e negative things to me. I know she didnt meant it, but it seems like a constant hypotising tool, and now it seems like subconsiously, i have all these negative thoughts about things. She always fussing over me, like whether i've brought my wallet or tissue etc. So much so that, sometimes i do wonder if i really have such a lousy memory. I feel that her concern towards me just isnt necessary. I'm not a kid anymore, so i can take care of things. So, even if i really forget to bring things, well, let me suffer a day and i'll learn my lesson. Her constant reminder would only cause me to rely on her, its as though like subconsiously, i would not even bother to remember, after all, she would be there to remind me about it.
Those days back at e hostel, i lived without her, yet nothing serious happen. I cleaned my room regularly, tidied e bed and everything seems nice and proper. Though things isnt in e best shape, but it wasnt e worst either. But, once i got back home, in her eyes, i'm just that worthless bum who cant handle anything. Everything i do, she just have to add a comment, as if i bound to get into trouble. I really miss those days in hostel, where i have total freedom minus e nagging. If people ask why i dont miss home, thats why, nagging .. spare me of it.
listening to Lin Jun Jie- No.89757 . . Nice Album. Halfway through it, would rate it 8/10